Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA's Recap

Incase you missed the wild show from last night, here is a recap:

While giving her speech for winning, Best Female Video , Kanye West grabbed the microphone form Taylor Swift and said "I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time." Photobucket

Poor Taylor. Although the crowed supported her, and even Beyoncé saved the night when she won her award but called Taylor Swift back on stage to finish her speech. Photobucket

Although, I still agree with Pink when she tweeted, "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh*t on earth, quote me."

Lady Gaga have an awesome performance singing, "Paparazzi" and the much anticipated New Moon Extended trailer was released as well. Photobucket

And incase you want to see it again, because I know I do, here is the clip of the New Moon Trailer.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL PICTURES TAKEN FROM http://www.mtv.com/photos/vma-2009-show-highlights/

No comments:

Post a Comment